Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Winter Break!


Well, after spending most of the month of June in my room, partially due to studying, and partially due to a self imposed quarantine to save the world from catching my cold, I can happily say that Semester 1 - Masters of Marketing is in the can!

I finished exams on the 17th of June, and have mostly been kicking back, and planning the next step in my journey, with the help of my game for anything (except heights, but we're working on that in New Zealand) roomie Elisabet! Exams went well, for anyone who is wondering, marks should be up July 6th, but I'm not concerned, I feel like things went well! Winter break lasts until July 25th, hopefully I'll have some great posts for you up ahead. Here is a little list of the things I will be doing over the next 8 weeks:
  • Trip to small town Australia (Maleny) to stay in a REAL HOUSE! (very excited!)
  • AFL Game
  • Cabaret!! (In Brisbane)
  • Rugby Game (Australia Wallabies vs. New Zealand All Blacks)
  • Whale Watching
  • Road Trip across New Zealand's South Island
  • Exploring Gold Coast's smaller suburbs
  • Dinner at Dracula's
  • and whatever else comes along!
Hopefully I'll have lots of time to blog, to fill anyone who is interested in hearing what I've been up too! Time is flying by! Less than 6 months until my family is here, and home in less than 7!



No comments:

Post a Comment