Sunday, October 2, 2011

Holidays?

I know it's been forever since I posted, and for that I am sorry! I have been really under it lately with assignments. For the most part, I have been just living regular day to day life, a few trips to the beach here and there, doing homework, practicing some experimental cooking, you know, the usual.

Time is starting to wind down, and as of right now I have 6 more weeks of school, and 9 more assignments and tests left to go. This semester has been a lot more assignment heavy than the last, which means less adventuring for me. Not to worry though, I'm heading to Melbourne in 10 days, and will hopefully have plenty to say about that. Very excited for that little excursion!

We were on break from Uni for the last week, and it was needed. I did relax a little, enjoyed a
friend's birthday, and went to Brisbane last Friday for Santos City of Lights. It was a pretty cool laser light show over the river, and afterwards we had dinner in South Bank, and then rode on the Brisbane wheel. I've spent a lot of this break working on homework, getting a bit ahead on my assignments to make sure I'm in a good position moving forward.

I'm sorry I haven't written much, for those of you who have been reading. Things have been pretty regular and mundane lately, which makes for subpar blog posts. I'll try to do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment